1. We believe in the existence of the Triune Godhead: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, in three distinct personalities, equal
in power and glory, yet one in being.
2. We believe in the accuracy, validity, and inerrancy of the Genesis accounts of the creation and fall of man, and oppose
any form of evolutionary teaching, be it theistic or secular evolution.
3. We believe in the verbal-plenary inspiration of both the Old and New Testaments, as the actual Word of God. We also
believe that they constitute the final authority for faith and practice for the Christian.
4. We believe in the Incarnation, virgin birth, sinless life, atoning death through His blood on the cross, and physical
bodily resurrection of the second person of the Trinity, Jesus Christ.
5. We believe in Salvation through personal faith in the shed Blood of Christ and the regeneration of men by the power
of the Holy Spirit. We also believe that the Holy Spirit convicts the believer of sin that may interrupt the joy of his fellowship
with God and bring the loving discipline of his Heavenly Father.
6. We believe in the existence of the fallen angel known as Satan, who is a real, distinct, and definite personality.
We also believe in the existence of a host of fallen spirits who oppose God's work and purpose.
7. We believe in the natural depravity of the human heart, because of the sin of Adam and subsequent fall of man, and
the need of each man to be changed through the new birth.
8. We believe in the existence of a place called heaven, where the righteous shall dwell in communion with God for all
eternity. We also believe in the existence of a real, literal Hell into which the unbeliever shall be cast unto judgement
and everlasting, conscious punishment.
9. We believe in the visible, actual, bodily, pre-millennial and imminent return of Jesus Christ to this Earth, which
will begin a series of events surrounding the judgement of the service of His Saints and the final judgement of the wicked.
10. We believe that the born-again child of God is to live a life of holiness, separated from the things of this world
which would hinder his spiritual life and his testimony before others. He is also to aggressively seek opportunities to share
the Gospel with the lost.
11. We believe that every born-again Saint is commanded to be an active, participating member of a local church.